We have over 40 years experience of helping clients to insure commercial and professional businesses of all sizes from small businesses such as newsagents and hairdressers to large manufacturers and property owners.
We recognise that every business, however large or small, has unique insurance needs. So we can not only tailor our insurance products to suit the needs of your business but also provide you with a first class service, regardless of the nature and size of your business.
Our specialist team of insurance professionals fully understand the risks involved in commercial businesses so we are well placed to provide you with professional advice to help you understand the risks within your organisation and ensure you have the right cover in place to protect your business.
We can offer a wide range of insurance products which can help protect your business from the risks of trading, including:
- Commercial Combined Insurance – a ‘package’ covering the common business requirements
- Liability Insurance including Employers, Public and Products Liability Insurances
- Shop, Office and Surgery Insurances
- Cover for Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants and other catering establishments
- Property Owners Insurance
- Motor including Fleet, Motor Trade and Commercial Vehicle Insurances
- Cover for the Tradesman and the self-employed
- Professional Indemnity & Directors and Officers Insurances
We can also arrange Legal Expenses cover to help you to adhere, cope and comply with the latest Government legislation. This insurance will cover the legal costs incurred in pursuing or defending a claim. We offer a Legal Expenses policy with an indemnity limit of £100,000 which caters automatically for anything from small businesses to large organisations with a turnover up to £5 million (or higher by request). Cover can include protection against the cost of:
- Defending civil and criminal proceedings for both the policyholder and employees in the course of their employment;
- Pursuing contract disputes with a supplier or customer
- Accountants fees to represent the policyholder in the event of an in-depth investigation by HM Revenue and Customs;
Please contact us for further information on what we can do for you.